taking a break.

preiman
CLOK Patron

taking a break.

Post by preiman »

So I've decided i need a break, frustrations in real life, combined with frustrations in game are making CLOK less fun for me right now.
I'm not quitting, but I also don't know how long i might be gone for, so thought I'd let people know.
I'm not quitting, i want to make that very clear, this is a break nothing more. I do still love CLOK, and i need to step back so it can stay that way. Right now my real life moods are more and more bleeding into Maric's and even when they aren't it's just not an escape for me anymore.
I don't know if i'll be gone a few days, weeks, or months, I plan to take as much time as i need, and i look forward to seeing all of you again, when i do come back.
until then, be well all.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Kunren

Re: taking a break.

Post by Kunren »

We await your return then. Hope life settles down. I recommend mud hopping a bit if you need a break, that's what I usually do. it allows you to apprecitiate other MUDs ideas, and eventually drives you back to clok based on cloks pure awesomeness XD
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Kent

Post by Kent »

Enjoy your break. I for one will be glad to see Maric's return, whenever that may be.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Funny, this is what I was experiencing, only in reverse. IC stuff was starting to affect my OOC mood. So, I stepped away, as people may or may not have noticed. I've been gone for a while now, I may be back soon. I don't becessarily want this to become another 6 month hiatus.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “General Discussion”