clok pack for mush by sneaky

Sneaky

clok pack for mush by sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

Hey guys I've started on a clok soundpack for mush users, it's pretty light at the moment, but with your help and a little time I'm sure we can turn this into an awesome pack. It currently includes
panned left and right combat sounds.
ambience for the different room environments
different terrain sounds for the different environments.
a buffer for communications such as ESP, Say, Tells, announcements, chat, questions, and one that includes all of these.
These can be accessed by pressing alt 1 through 0, and alt left and right arrows to navigate between the different buffers. Also alt up and down arrow works as well.
The link for the current version is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 ... kpackV3.7z
If you have any suggestions or sounds you want put in post them here and make sure to include the triggering text, especially if it is a guild only ability as I don't have a character in every guild.
future updates: a health bar that plays according to your worse wound. Sounds for ranged weapons I.E. bows, flintlocks, less spammy group combat, some more combat debugging.
Last edited by Sneaky on Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
jilliana

Re: clok pack for mush by sneaky

Post by jilliana »

I'm not likely to use that particular pack but I can help you with sound triggers for a few guilds if you want.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know the pack isn't dead, we're on version 3, the current link is in the first post, and I'll post it here as well. New things, sounds for exclaiming and whispers, nifty volume control, and an energy sound bar, these updates should start coming out more frequently now, as always if you have any other suggestions contact me in the game, or on here and I'll see what I can do.
link is
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 ... kpackV3.7z
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
blindndangerous

Post by blindndangerous »

Let me know if you'd actually like a server to host that on and I can put it up on mine so you aren't using your dropbox link. Hope that the symbols that you need for your pack get put in the game soon so that I have combat sounds again. I also have some trigger text to give you for some things if you want to add in some more sounds to cut back on a lot of the repetitive task that the game gives you while doing something over and over again.
A towering white-furred snow yeti exclaims, "Oog!"
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

yeah just send me a file containing the triggers and I'll see what I can do
blindndangerous

Post by blindndangerous »

Will do. I'll put them in a text file and will give you a link either here in this thread or on IRC if I see you there.
A towering white-furred snow yeti exclaims, "Oog!"
rolph

Post by rolph »

Hello I'm noticing that when I use the mush soundpack that some of the sounds are not playing like the chat sound, the esp sound, and sometimes not all of the ambiences sounds won't play. I tried to go with the vip sound pack but realized I like the mush one much better. Any help would be great. Thank You.
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

Oh, odd, you might not have the most up to date version of this pack if you're getting the link from this post as well, there's a second thread because I couldn't find this thread lol! I'll save you some time and post the current version here.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 ... packv5.zip
This is actually more up to date than the version posted in the other thread, but I haven't released it because I promised to put some profession stuff in it and I haven't gotten around to doing it.
rolph

Post by rolph »

Thanks Sneak.
artus

Post by artus »

Holy moly, Artus is happy!
Thank you for the always great work sneaky. Been looking for like ages to get a new update for my stupid sounds that never seem to work, haha.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.

Return to “General Discussion”