Achievements

Makkah

Achievements

Post by Makkah »

Just curious what is planned for these... and if any are currently released.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

There are currently ten available achievements with more coming.

The plan is to tie these in to the new OOC chat title system I was working on last week. Once I get a bit more work done on that, I'll be looking at adding more and perhaps a way to check progress. I've always been a fan of the "secret" achievements though.

I'm curious what others think about this: Would you rather know what is available to you or keep it as a surprise?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

A happy blend of the two. A small number (5-10) of "secrets" and then a buncha public ones, I'd think. Secrets are great... however secrets always find a way to get leaked.

A fun way might be to add a very subtle hint to the secrets, also.

(Also, the title system is kind of awesome)
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Also: Achievements are fantastic.
Lysse

Post by Lysse »

I'd personally prefer it if most of the achievements were secret, and the ones that are visible should only have their name listed without any of the requirements for it.
“I will tell you precisely what Royalty is,” said Intra, “It is a continuous cutting motion.”
Jirato

Re: Achievements

Post by Jirato »

I've just added 8 new achievements. Go out and find them!

The tracking system for these particular achievements was implemented months ago, so you might auto-update and get several (or even all of them) at once on certain actions.

Return to “General Discussion”