Quarrying

Slaidh

Quarrying

Post by Slaidh »

I'm requesting this since I've got an RP building project that is requiring material to build with. Right now I am collecting quartz to use as stone but it would be nice if there were at least a few rooms where we could mine stone like granite, marble, and limestone. Right now they wouldn't be useful for anything other than RP and maybe selling for fairly low amounts at the markets but it would be nice. After all markets pay decent riln for wood as a simple raw material, I think stone could sell too.
Elma exclaims, "Let a woman rest, burn you!"
Elma hurls a bolt of flame at a limping infested merchant. Fireball hits the eyeball, vaporizing it and much more.
Note: Don't bother Elma while she's resting.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Marble statues everywhere!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

But no really, stone you could cut in blocks instead of mining chunks would be amazing.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

With a certain new area opening up, would be awesome to get this thing going! Ability to mine different types of stone (Dwarf Fortress!) and then carving a bunch of different types of statues with qualities and descriptors. Culminating with enough skill into a MASTERPIECE item that can be altered into something fantastic.

Return to “Stonecrafting”