Flint availability

Skjotur

Flint availability

Post by Skjotur »

I haven't been able to find flint anywhere. Am I just not looking in the right places?
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

I'll take another look at forage.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Elystole

Re: Flint availability

Post by Elystole »

But seriously, I've been walking all over the place (by rivers and lakes, in mountain passes, in the middle of nowhere) looking for flint but I haven't been able to find any despite my ridiculously high perception. I'm aware of one or two places where I can probably find flint, but these places are also cold as hell. This presents a problem as I need a knife to get furs to not freeze to death to get rocks to make a knife.

Might flint please be added to some less frigid, less lethal locations? Much of the map seems neglected. I'm tripping over clay deposits, but I can't find any rocks.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

There are plenty of places with flint if you know where to look. You might try asking IC.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

I know of only two myself, but they aren't in very cold places so.. Keep looking!
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.

Return to “Stonecrafting”