Hafted holders?

Eir

Hafted holders?

Post by Eir »

Could we add haft-frogs to the leatherworking craftable list please? I notice it's the only weapon container missing. Unless one of the others can hold hafted?
Siegmaer

Re: Hafted holders?

Post by Siegmaer »

Oh god yes please. I didn't even realize until recently that there weren't any haft-frogs. That said, I haven't attempted to use any of the other sheathes to hold a hafted weapon, as they don't really make much sense to use.

That said, it would be nice to see more things in general for leatherworking. More clothing than anything, really.
vidor

Post by vidor »

Haft-frog creation would be super nifty, when possible. :)
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Also slings (unless those are artisan leatherworking - I couldn't create one as an unguilded person or member of the snowpine lodge). If quality is a concern, I'm sure they could be capped at average.
Kent

Post by Kent »

Keep in mind there is a bug that causes the weight of these crafted holder and sheaths to permanently increase when used, and for those concerned with encumbrance, store bought is the better choice until the bug is fixed.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
xavier

Post by xavier »

so far as I know slings are not player craftable, even by artisans. I do agree though, please slings and haft-frogs or even belt loops for hafted weapons. Please and thank you oh might mighty GM's
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Math321

Post by Math321 »

Quintin is going to want to create as much of his own gear as he can, at least later on in his career. He'll be specializing in the use of hafted weaponry, so aside from getting good at making the weapons themselves, it would also be lovely to be able to make a haft-frog. It seems like an odd omission to the leatherworking line-up, one that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If it could be added, that'd be wonderful.
Characters I play:
Quintin, the Artisan.

Return to “Leathercrafting”