Shardling hides

Skjotur

Shardling hides

Post by Skjotur »

Leatherworking: Exotic mentions shardling hides. Do these hides have any special properties? Now that drakolins are extremely difficult to take down, we could use some slightly more easily acquired hides as a middle ground between plain leather and drakolin scale.
Dakhal

Re: Shardling hides

Post by Dakhal »

They do have special properties, and there are some people who know what they are.

Now if only you could use a post board...

I love Dunwyr.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Dakhal wrote:They do have special properties, and there are some people who know what they are.
Is this some secret that I wouldn't learn from my trainers and having learned Exotic Leatherworking, and I need to ask another PC for the information even though I have the ability?
Dakhal wrote:Now if only you could use a post board...
I can use post boards, and I have in the past. It's just a little difficult getting to them.
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

I'm not sure the exact specifics on whether it can be discussed or not. All I do know is that not many people can reliably retrieve the hides, and even fewer still can even put them to use in a fashionable manner.

And yeah. It's just a tiny bit difficult, I have snuck past the guard dogs of cities on a number of occasions.

I wouldn't say that the effects are too great, but I will say that it's definitely better than other leather, but not as great as drakolin scale. But that's to be expected.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.

Return to “Leathercrafting”