Clothing Weights

Elystole

Clothing Weights

Post by Elystole »

I know this has been discussed before, but I think it is important enough to mention again.

The cold season is upon us (as in I got the 'cold' effect in less than ten seconds when I stepped outside of my house in Shadgard this morning) and people are starting to bundle up. I've already made three complete sets of furs for people plus a greatcloak for myself. The problem is that fur clothing is heavy and, while annoying before, with the new encumbrance changes we're actually in trouble. Can we please have these item weights fixed so that we don't have to choose between hypothermia and being able to walk or dodge?

Also, I think it'd be nice if greatcloaks, being the largest and heaviest cloaks, had more functionality with a hood that can be pulled up and the weatherproofing effect.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Skjotur

Re: Clothing Weights

Post by Skjotur »

Bump. Greaves don't count as pants anymore, and we Dunwyr have no way to get pants except to make them ourselves from leather. With encumbrance being a serious issue, we could really use a fix to leather clothing weight.

Return to “Leathercrafting”