An abrupt absence.

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
artus

An abrupt absence.

Post by artus »

As I have limited time to use my laptop, I'm going to jump right in the matter here and now. I'm writing from the hospital psychiatric ward, and I don't know when I'll be allowed out. My depression is re-ranked as severe, and my ptsd fully confirmed. I'm going to announce my abrupt absence, which includes me not being able to attend the Tse Gaiyan meeting on April 28th unless I'm lucky and out before that day. I'm trying to talk it with the doctor to get out somewhere at the end of this month. I'm still alright, severely depressed but alright.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Jirato
DEV

Re: An abrupt absence.

Post by Jirato »

It's great to hear from you. Take as much time as you need, and don't worry if you have to miss the Tse Gaiyan meeting. CLOK is just a game. Your well being and real life comes first. Stepping away from computers and internet is probably a good thing.

You'll always have a home in CLOK, and we'll be glad to see you back when you are able to rejoin us.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Jirato wrote:It's great to hear from you. Take as much time as you need, and don't worry if you have to miss the Tse Gaiyan meeting. CLOK is just a game. Your well being and real life comes first. Stepping away from computers and internet is probably a good thing.

You'll always have a home in CLOK, and we'll be glad to see you back when you are able to rejoin us.
Quite agreed with all that Jirato said! Get well soon!
Uyoku
GM

Post by Uyoku »

Take all the time you need. Like Jirato said, you always have a home here regardless of how long you are gone. Don't worry about the meeting or anything because real life and your health and happiness comes first.

Remember, you are part of our clok family and we care about you tons. Please
take care and I hope all the best for you in the mean time.

Great big Uyoku hugs from your favorite grilled and peppered GM!
[GMCHAT - Developer Jirato (Discord)]: Sceptus Corvus, will it blend? *cheesy music plays*

[CHAT - Developer Jirato]: I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for gear coins, I can tell you I don't have any. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave the cats alone, that'll be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will nerf you.
Narukami

Post by Narukami »

hi there, like everyone says , take your time, I'll be missing you till you return. you helped me alot on the game so thankyou.
Frethawn

Post by Frethawn »

Hello Artus. It's very nice to hear from you. We were worry about you, but now all is fine. Please take care of yourself and don't worry about the game at all. When you return, whenever it is, I'll be sure to visit your home again, and you could show me again how to make pies, and I'll try not to accidentally steal your trousers from your wardrobe like I did once. :) Until then, try your very best to keep yourself happy! Our best wishes will be with you.
Liani
CLOK Patron

Post by Liani »

Hi. Take your time, and know that you are loved and missed. As was stated by many, Clok is a game. Your life and getting better should be your priority right now. I look forward to your return however. Best wishes to you.
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

Best wishes Artus. I hope you'll be alright. Miss you, and stay safe out there!
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

Sending you lots of fuzzy hugs and best wishes Artus! <3
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Take care of yourself, Artus. I was relieved to hear that you are taking care of yourself. Many hugs for you, sugar.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

hang in there Artus, and all the best wishes.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
artus

Post by artus »

Guess who's back?
Yes, you heard it!

I'm not fully back though. Still highly monitored and have to get back to the ward everyday after classes.
Thank you all for not forgetting crazy me. I may not be available much, but my love for you guys is forever endless. Looking forward to be fully out and rejoin everyone!
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
Mirazia

Post by Mirazia »

Sounds like you're doing everything right then. That's great!

We will still be here once you're recovered enough to join us. Much love <3
A greater lich looks over the posts on a large post board.

(Samani practically snarls as she consumes her flapjacks in one go.)

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

It's great to hear from you again, Artus. Take things easy and don't worry about CLOK too much.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Really happy to hear you're taking care of yourself. Many hugs!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Nothing keeps Artus down!
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
artus

Post by artus »

Woo, look who's back again!
I'm back for real this time, and will definetly be available for the meeting on april 28th. I don't have to report to the ward daily anymore!
Mirazia

Post by Mirazia »

Welcome back to the outside world, Artus!

Take things steady and don't rush stuff. We'll be here and waiting for you <3
A greater lich looks over the posts on a large post board.

(Samani practically snarls as she consumes her flapjacks in one go.)

Dark powers surround Noctere and he brings forth his hands to summon... to summon... TO SUMMON!...
a handful of popcorn which appear on the ground with a slight POOF sound. Then Noctere leaves.

Return to “General Socialization”