Taking a short break

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Jirato
DEV

Taking a short break

Post by Jirato »

FYI, it's gonna be hard (I'm kinda addicted to this), but I will be withdrawing myself from CLOK from April 6th to April 13th. I've got some important stuff coming up (My second Microsoft exam, drywall repairs on my house, transition to a new employer), and I know if I don't say that I'm officially gonna take a break from CLOK, I'll still be on here doing stuff when I should be taking care of other things.

We've got an awesome GM team, so I don't really see any issues. I should be back in time for the 2018 Grum Festival.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Marauder

Re: Taking a short break

Post by Marauder »

Being at least one of the people who made the suggestion, I wholeheartedly approve, especially with the exam you have creeping up on you.

Hopefully you get some free time to enjoy yourself and relax while working on those things.

And hopefully you'll find a way to send me tacos from your superior Mexican restaurant.
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Everyone needs to take a break once in a while, J. Devs/GM's are not an exception to the rule. Enjoy!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Breaks are good. Very good things. Enjoy it and make the best of your time away from CLOK. :) Well wishes on your non-CLOK endeavors.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
artus

Post by artus »

Enjoy your break! Hope you come back with a new chicken menu as always.:p
Don't push yourself too hard though. We all love you.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.

Return to “General Socialization”