Totally getting a flu shot next year

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Jirato
DEV

Totally getting a flu shot next year

Post by Jirato »

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm back.

Thanks all for your patience while I've been under the weather, swamped with holiday stuff, and work. I still go into coughing fits if I do anything overly physical, but for the most part I am healthy and inspired to resume work on CLOK. So sorry to leave y'all hanging over the last few weeks. Feels like an eternity.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Re: Totally getting a flu shot next year

Post by Tangela »

Aw, glad to hear you're feeling better, and welcome back.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Glad you're feeling better, J! The flu is the worst, and I, too, caught it and swear to get (the flue shot) next year. Let's go together! haha!
xavier

Post by xavier »

Glad you are feeling better Jirato. I think I may have lucked out this year in that my doctor insisted I go ahead and get the flu shot since I was at her office for other reasons anyway.
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

I shall be here to remind you. Quite avidly. As I do.. as I do.

Speaking of flu shots, we unexpectedly received a shipment in today. We had been told that we would receive no further and the season was over... and then came the FedEx man, handing us a box and making us look like an arse.

We'd been telling people that we were out and wouldn't receive any further.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.

Return to “General Socialization”