Please help, if you can.

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
tails

Please help, if you can.

Post by tails »

Hello.

I'm about to start college in February and am in need of a computer that doesn't way a ton and isn't a desktop. I've created this campaign, and would appreciate any donations you can make.
[Link removed - see below]
I thank you in advance if you are able to donate.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Please help, if you can.

Post by Jirato »

While we support our players in their personal lives, and hope that your campaign is successful, we have a policy against providing an advertising platform for individual requests for monetary contributions. While we have allowed players to advertise on our BBS before, permission has only been granted after (1) permission was requested prior to posting and (2) the monetary request was closely examined by our staff. We do this to protect our players, and ourselves, from the possibility of dishonest dealings. We hope you understand. Feel free to e-mail support at clokmud dot com with any questions.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Socialization”