Work Project, Easter Holiday, and other real life stuff

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Jirato
DEV

Work Project, Easter Holiday, and other real life stuff

Post by Jirato »

Hi all.

Just wanted to drop a note here saying that I may be a little less active for the next 3 weeks. I'm working on a special project at work and it's going to involve a lot of running around, coordinating stuff, and in general being pretty busy and away from my office/desk. In short, I won't really be able to do much with CLOK until that's all wrapped up.

My nights and weekends have still been pretty busy as I transition into my new home. It's amazing how much work goes into moving. You'd think going from a 662 square foot 1 bedroom apartment to a 1845 square foot three bedroom townhome would be easy... I'm amazed at how much stuff I have to unpack and put away, and at a loss where to put it all still. Wow.

I'm not going to be able to GM or play this weekend with Easter and all that, but I'll probably lower the population required to activate the skillgain multiplier again like I did several weeks ago.

Hope y'all have fun, and thanks for playing/voting/participating/noticing CLOK.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Tamsin

Re: Work Project, Easter Holiday, and other real life stuff

Post by Tamsin »

I hope your work project goes well!

And happy Easter to you!

As someone who's done a bit of recent moving, I know the struggle. Unpacking your favorite things can give a lot of pleasure (I spent a long while unpacking and organizing my books just for fun!), at least.
vidor

Re: Work Project, Easter Holiday, and other real life stuff

Post by vidor »

Thanks for the heads up, J! Good luck with the project!
Should we assume that nothing will happen with the Brierwood stuff until after the break?

Return to “General Socialization”