Fed Up, taking a break

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Jirato

Fed Up, taking a break

Post by Jirato »

Deleted
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: Fed Up, taking a break

Post by preiman »

hey, yeah if that's how you're feeling, please step back, rather lose you for a few weeks than forever. I for one am grateful for all you do for us, and hope a little time away can help revitalize you.
I for one am grateful for everything you do, and was very happy to see all these topics, both new and old get updated, because it is nice to know something you posted is being seen by the guy who matters, thank you for that, and everything else you give to us, and do for us. I know it's appreciated by everyone who spends any part of their life in CLOK.
you'll be missed while you're away, and when you are ready to come back, we'll be more than glad to see your return.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

Oh dear. I haven't been playing a whole lot, and checking the forums I thought it was pretty neat that you'd posted a lot here and there. I thought it meant something like you'd got some free time and felt Cloky or something. Never crossed my mind that it wasn't good enough.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you got to take a break. But, I hope it does you well. Sometimes an offhand comment gets to everyone.

It's good to remember from a player's perspective that the creative people behind a free game typically only get the reward of praise for their effort by players. "Not good enough" is hard to take at any point in life, and especially disheartening when you're giving away your time and energy to create something for others to enjoy.

CLOK's very lucky to have creators that are respectful and mature. And especially lucky to have your time Jirato. I hope your dentist appointment goes well, and when you come back know that while I might not be feeling up to playing CLOK lately, it's one of my favorite MUDs, and that's only because of who runs it. I won't play games with people I don't like.
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Sorry Jirato. I for one appreciate your adding some of my requests to to the accepted list. Enjoy your break and do something for you when you get back. Remember you should be doing this for your own fun, not just for us. And give me the names of people who are bugging you so I can burn their towns down.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

I get kinda over-emotional and have thin skin sometimes. I over-react. Sorry. I've talked with that player and am feeling better now. It was pretty poor taste of me to quote their messages here, even if I did strip their name. So I've deleted my original post.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Glad you got it worked out. My offer to burn down towns still stands though.

Return to “General Socialization”