Sharing is Caring

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Noctere
Coder

Sharing is Caring

Post by Noctere »

Just thought I would share a few videos I made back in the day. The first one is an AMV or (Anime Music Video) for those not in the know and the second is the Skyrim Trailer in which I "improved" a few parts of it. The changes in the second video happen after the guy shouts.

https://youtu.be/Pn8wnhbOrLA

https://youtu.be/pQ1kHayDoZY

Feel free to post any artistic works that you guys have made in the past. Maybe we can get some fun sharing going on here!
It's not easy being evil...
Kunren

Re: Sharing is Caring

Post by Kunren »

Great amv. Seeing a back scabbard for a sword of that size now that I've seen how that would actually (not) work hurts though. Hurts a lot.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

So that's what the lyrics to the Dovahkiin song mean.
Kunren wrote:Great amv. Seeing a back scabbard for a sword of that size now that I've seen how that would actually (not) work hurts though. Hurts a lot.
Of all the absurdities in anime, that's the thing you choose to get hung up on?
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Bryce wrote:Of all the absurdities in anime, that's the thing you choose to get hung up on?
1. Yes, I'm quoting myself.
2. Funnily enough, I was just wondering why Wolfwood can easily lift and wield his "punisher" cross while it otherwise takes multiple people just to heave in Trigun (the one anime I'm okay admitting I enjoyed). Was he some kind of superhuman, or was it just one of those "it's anime, just roll with it" things? They do tend to love their ridiculously oversized weapons. So I get hung up on random things, too.
ask jes for date
Lysse

Post by Lysse »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzlHKdNxDHI

Here's some audible art I helped make. A friend and I do ukulele covers of songs. I play the ukulele, she sings, and she set this one to video footage ofa vacation she went on. This is Tangerine by First Aid Kid. Her channel has a few other things.
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

Now I want to watch Vampire Hunter D again, and play Skyrim. I don't have time for all these things D:

I should dig up some stuff I did when I played ESO...
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Bryce wrote:
Bryce wrote:Of all the absurdities in anime, that's the thing you choose to get hung up on?
1. Yes, I'm quoting myself.
2. Funnily enough, I was just wondering why Wolfwood can easily lift and wield his "punisher" cross while it otherwise takes multiple people just to heave in Trigun (the one anime I'm okay admitting I enjoyed). Was he some kind of superhuman, or was it just one of those "it's anime, just roll with it" things? They do tend to love their ridiculously oversized weapons. So I get hung up on random things, too.
According to wikipedia (the greatest source known to humanity), Wolfwood was "trained and modified" by the Eye of Michael, an organization of assassins, and these "modifications gave him enhanced abilities".

Of course.. that was in the manga version of the story. He has a different story line altogether in the anime series, which seems to leave that revelation out. Mayhaps this clip could offer a better explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SetQHsBATE
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

I knew it would be that clip.
ask jes for date
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Akila wrote:Now I want to watch Vampire Hunter D again, and play Skyrim. I don't have time for all these things D:

I should dig up some stuff I did when I played ESO...
You do know they're re-releasing Skyrim at the end of the year with next-gen graphic updates and native mod support, right? I'm gonna get so absorbed in "prettier Skyrim" when it comes out.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

I'm really curious to see if they release it with all the bugs again or if they at least make an effort to fix all the ones the unofficial patch fixes
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Well, it is Bethesda we're talking about. I'm sure they'll fix a few bugs, or maybe even most, but it'll still be just as buggy in the end, thanks to some new issues arising that they just shrug and release anyway.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

I do wish they'd kept the bug where chickens report you for committing a crime. That sounded like it would be frustratingly hilarious.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"

Return to “General Socialization”