Work and CLOK

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Jirato
DEV

Work and CLOK

Post by Jirato »

Work has been a royal pain ever since I took on an additional role last December and started doing two full time jobs. I really miss you guys! I really do miss you and the fun times I used to have doing CLOK stuff 4 to 6 hours a day while I should have been working.

Not really complaining, and not looking for any sympathy. Work is work and it needs to be done. Just want you guys to know, I really do miss you. I'm terrible about working on CLOK while I'm not working, because of all the other distractions during my free personal time, but I'm going to try getting into the habit of setting one or two nights a week that I designate as CLOK nights and do CLOK stuff from home.

Also, go Team Mystic!
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “General Socialization”