Absence Explained!

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Fayne

Absence Explained!

Post by Fayne »

Hi again, everyone! I know I was but a mere newbie about, what was it, a month ago? Anyway, I had big ideas for my character, and I was striving to make myself a full-fledged member of the CLOK community, and then suddenly I just *poof* disappeared. Well, I'm here to explain: You see, when I joined, I was just about to start school to get my CDL so I could drive a truck, and that took up practically all of my free time. Now, I've started my new job, and I have waited until now to get on so I could make sure I would actually have the time to get on and play regularly, and the good news is I totally can! So yeah, I plan on hopping back on soon, if not today or tomorrow, then this weekend for sure. I look forward to seeing you guys and playing again!
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Jaster

Re: Absence Explained!

Post by Jaster »

Welcome back, bruh.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

This is Fayne, not Bruh. They're different, I think.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Glad you've got things rolling and are back with us!
The lore compels me!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

I see what you did there, Rias.
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

I wouldn't stay away from CLOK for all the money in the world! (Okay, that'd definitely be tempting, but then again if I had all the money then wouldn't it be worthless?) I have to say, I've been part of a few different communities in the past, and I have to say that CLOK's community has been the most tightly knit, fun, and caring community I have ever been a part of. You guys are what make this game great, not the mechanics. Thank you, players and GMs alike, for being people I can call friends, and especially thanks to the GMs for interacting with the players personally and not being high and mighty gods that sit on thrones all day.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “General Socialization”