OOC Player Reunion Day

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
jilliana

OOC Player Reunion Day

Post by jilliana »

Greetings everyone!
I was chatting with an old CLOKian about him coming back, and he suggested a reunion day of sorts. Of course, this would be OOC since a lot of them would like to come back, but have no interest in actually playing. I'm thinking if it is allowed that it can be held in the mentor lounge/OOC battlegrounds.

Of course, most any player can log in and see their old pals, but I figured that if we have a specific day for it, they could all come and mix and mingle with no pressure to come back. We could spread word through the social media outlets and word of mouth to see how many of our old pals can stop and say hi. It can be held on a Saturday when most people are available.

What do you all think?
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kiyaani

Re: OOC Player Reunion Day

Post by Kiyaani »

I love it. It would be nice to hang out even if it's just OOCly. See how people have been :)
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

See how people have been :)
Paralyzed!

jilliana

Post by jilliana »

The date is set!

Player Reunion Day is going to be Saturday, March 4th. Since everyone is at varying timezones, I figured to just let people pop in whenever. Jirato has opened up the mentor lounge so we can hop around and mix and mingle there, or fight in the battlegrounds.

Lets keep it fun and light for our old friends. No pressure to come back and play. Just fun and chit chat CLOK-style.

Some of you have been around longer than I, so I trust word will spread quick enough. :) Looking forward to it!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Going to try and wander in. Will be nice to see a few people, or even meet a few that I've never had the pleasure of playing with.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Vestyn
GM

Post by Vestyn »

Bump. This is tomorrow!
Kent

Post by Kent »

How come no one bothered to mention it on your Facebook/Twitter/homepage of Clok Wiki?
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Liani
CLOK Patron

Post by Liani »

That's a very fair question.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Thank you Vesty for bumping this.

Since it's today and all that fun stuff, why don't we the players take it upon ourselves to message our friends who used to play. Keep in mind to mention that it's just hangout time in the Mentor Lounge and battlegrounds. No pressure to actually play.
blindndangerous

Post by blindndangerous »

Hope it's an enjoyable day for you all.
A towering white-furred snow yeti exclaims, "Oog!"

Return to “General Socialization”