For those RWBY lovers!

A place to socialize out-of-character and off-topic.
Kunren

For those RWBY lovers!

Post by Kunren »

Ever wanted your own RWBY style weapon? Go here http://en.shindanmaker.com/371106 and type in your name :D post whatcha get.
My real name netted me a Talwar that's also an assault rifle. (Yay Sao reference!)
Profile name got me gloves mixed with a semiautomatic sniper rifle >:)

Hmm~ I've heard some weird combos, not that the ones I've gotten aren't weird enough heh. Why not include how you think your weapon would potentially look and work? For the gloves, I personally can imagine the rifle being set into the fingertips while in "gloves" mode. Perhaps a sight that can flip up on the knuckle. It would probably be used in a combat style focusing on hitting with locked fingers instead of your knuckles( I believe there are several martial arts styles of that nature) and that by clapping your hands the gloves would perhaps detach and combine into a traditional rifle? Alternatively perhaps constantly being in glove form(similar to Yang's bracers not really having a ranged mode.
As for the Talwar assault rifle..(goes to look up what a Talwar is XD) ok, having looked that up, I would think the assault rifle portion would likely be set in the knuckle guard, to give a bit of punching power, or perhaps on the backside of the blade to give REALLY fast swings when used in conjunction with RWBY's pretty absurd knockback powah.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Ahelis

Re: For those RWBY lovers!

Post by Ahelis »

I don't know what RWBY is, but I put in my character's full name into the generator, and her last name got me:
A machete combined with a boomerang.

That sounds so lethal.
A certain Yondu from GotG pops into my head (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKBLFkLoXF0).
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Ahelis wrote:I don't know what RWBY is, but I put in my character's full name into the generator, and her last name got me:
A machete combined with a boomerang.

That sounds so lethal.
A certain Yondu from GotG pops into my head (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKBLFkLoXF0).
RWBY is a web animated series by Roosterteeth, the same people who made red vs blue. It's pretty awesome. The art looks sorta like 3D anime characters with a comic booky looking background. Pretty easy to find on YouTube, if you wanna watch it! RWBY episode 1 fur sure. Might wanna check out the trailers for it as well, kinda introduces a few characters and has amazing music~
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

RWBY is IMO the best American made anime, which isn't saying a lot, but still it's pretty freaking epic.
I put my real name and got gauntlets combined with pump action shotgun.
Sneaky resulted in a trident combined with a submachine gun, which is pretty freaking awesome.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

So, the results actually change every day apparently. Keep trying to see what you get!

Fayne's weapon will be a katana combined with an automatic shotgun.

My real name got an epee combined with a bolt action sniper rifle.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “General Socialization”