Mistral Lake Homes

Built on a lake, shrouded in unnatural fog, and under the law and protection of the mysterious Mistveil Keep.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Mistral Lake Homes

Post by Rias »

First off: New homes are being released in Mistral Lake over the next few days. Most will be "standardized" homes - that is, copy-and-pasted. Building every single home from scratch and with a unique floorplan and descriptions and such was seriously stunting home releases, so here we go. They're unique to the town, at least. So you won't see a copy of a Shadgard home in Mistral or vice-versa, for instance. Unique, one-of-a-kind homes may be released in the future, but for now, I just want to get some homes available, largely so people can register as citizens. Remember that you can always sell your home back to the city if a new home becomes available later on that you wish to purchase, though the city won't pay quite the full amount you did when you originally bought it, so you should still consider before buying a home.

Second off: The address numbering system in Mistral Lake is pretty weird. It seems to vary quite largely from room to room, and also sort of indicates that there are upwards of 7000 homes in Mistral Lake, which is not the case. There's nowhere near that many households there. So! I'm hoping there won't be rioting in the streets if the address numbers of homes change at some point in the nearish future.
The lore compels me!
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: Mistral Lake Homes

Post by preiman »

time to put on my good rioting pants.
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.

Return to “Mistral Lake”