Mistveil Midsummer Ball

Built on a lake, shrouded in unnatural fog, and under the law and protection of the mysterious Mistveil Keep.
Zoiya

Mistveil Midsummer Ball

Post by Zoiya »

Lady Mistveil and her family would like to formally invite all to attend a Midsummer Ball, to be held at the Mistveil Keep. The date for the occasion will be Lightsday, Julium the 19th at five bells. Formal dress is required and anyone who misbehaves will be jailed, so please bring your best behaviour.

Anyia - Attache of Mistveil Keep
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Kunren

Re: Mistveil Midsummer Ball

Post by Kunren »

Oooooh. I need formal wear now.
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

If any females haven't gotten something in time for the ball or decide to come last minute, I have a couple of brand new outfits that you can have. Also posted on the Mistral Lake boards as well! Just let me know!

=)
Kent

Post by Kent »

Zoiya wrote:Lady Mistveil and her family would like to formally invite all to attend a Midsummer Ball, to be held at the Mistveil Keep. The date for the occasion will be Lightsday, Julium the 19th at five bells. Formal dress is required and anyone who misbehaves will be jailed, so please bring your best behaviour.

Anyia - Attache of Mistveil Keep

I agree with that, and say, Jail 'em. Of all places, there is no excuse in Arad for bad behaviour at a party. After all, you can drink a gallon of liquor and still be sober.

:)
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “Mistral Lake”