Mercenary Lockers

Mercenaries of the Western Coalition, specializing in nonmagical combat and tactics.
Makkah

Mercenary Lockers

Post by Makkah »

Since traders get a few extra perks within the Coalition grounds, I believe it'd be cool to have merc lockers where we could put a few things (extra weapons, armor, treasures, etc).

(Oh and I think some traders desperately need to donate and clean up the clutter that is currently the Coalition. Ruins of destroyed stalls and wagons are just lying around. We also need a beefing up of security.)
Kent

Re: Mercenary Lockers

Post by Kent »

Makkah wrote:Since traders get a few extra perks within the Coalition grounds, I believe it'd be cool to have merc lockers where we could put a few things (extra weapons, armor, treasures, etc)
I like this idea. To balance it, perhaps a locker may only hold 10 or 15 items maximum?
dara

Post by dara »

I like the idea...a key system and it be guarded against thieves very well. Would be nice too
Truth is better business
Honor is servicable
Smiles are the success
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Makkah wrote:(Oh and I think some traders desperately need to donate and clean up the clutter that is currently the Coalition. Ruins of destroyed stalls and wagons are just lying around. We also need a beefing up of security.)
Ha ha!
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Skjotur wrote: Ha ha!
Six months later!

Return to “Mercenaries”