Riversteel

A haven for those who have a love of sorcery or little patience for moral and ethical squabbles.
Dorn

Riversteel

Post by Dorn »

Should it be added to the banned list?
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: Riversteel

Post by preiman »

why, it has no extra effect on sorcery or nethrem? why should it not be allowed in the outpost?
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

I don't know the full lore or mechanics behind it, hence making the post. The term steel made me think it would share at least some traits of steel, which is banned. If it in fact doesn't share any of the properties of steel that got the metal banned... then fair enough.
~Dorn
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

This is all up to Winston, but it DOES have an effect on nether and nethrim. Actually a bit of a stronger effect than regular steel, if I recall correctly.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
preiman
CLOK Patron

Post by preiman »

oh i feel dumb actually, of corse it has an effect on nethrem. I really don't know what i was, or wasn't thinking. I'll just be over here in the corner
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

I'd say that is more than enough reason to put it on the list then.

(I'm back and getting your toys nicked. Cobalt or bronze for yoooous)
~Dorn

Return to “Corvus Outpost”