Under new management - what do Corvites need?

A haven for those who have a love of sorcery or little patience for moral and ethical squabbles.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Under new management - what do Corvites need?

Post by Rias »

With Landion on hiatus, the Corvus Outpost is falling under new management guru-wise. While we haven't decided on all the whos and hows, I thought I'd start a thread for locals to post their needs and desires regarding the Outpost and its amenities so we can look to anything that players would like to see added or improved upon.

So post away, you evil Corvites, you.
The lore compels me!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Oooh. I'll start. A two weapon combat trainer (unless this was recently added).
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

A mercenary task-giver
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

More Nethrim! And an evil cat.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Zelie

Post by Zelie »

Pumpkin and watermelon seeds. :P
Last edited by Zelie on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

More homes?
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

I did a little checking on these and this is what I found.

#1. A two weapon combat trainer.
- Looks like there is a trainer for that. Not sure if another GM recently added it or not but it's there.

#2. A mercenary task-giver
- The lore behind the relationship behind the mercs and Corvus will need to discussed amongst the staff but once that is panned out, I'll see what I can do.

#3. More Nethrim! And an evil cat.
- no

#4. Pumpkin and watermelon seeds.
- I don't see any problems with adding more items to the shops as new stock comes in but unfortunately many items will vary from town to town given what that town is able to obtain from imports. Now if someone wanted to RP a situation where they would buy a 'large' quantity of seeds from another town and invest it in Corvus.. I could see that happening. Then again Corvus isn't known for it's farmers.

#5. More homes?
- Homes are often added to towns as the demand increases. Currently Corvus has a low population and still has one extra home available. If you would like something special built and you have the funds contact me or one of the staff and we can set up an RP meeting to discuss any new possibilities.
It's not easy being evil...
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

[quote=Noctere]#3. More Nethrim! And an evil cat.
- no[/quote]

awww.
Zelie

Post by Zelie »

[quote=Noctere]

#4. Pumpkin and watermelon seeds.
- I don't see any problems with adding more items to the shops as new stock comes in but unfortunately many items will vary from town to town given what that town is able to obtain from imports. Now if someone wanted to RP a situation where they would buy a 'large' quantity of seeds from another town and invest it in Corvus.. I could see that happening. Then again Corvus isn't known for it's farmers.[/quote]

That's a neat idea, and yeh I think I am the only one who farms.
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Town post board and a "kill on sight" board (kind of like a wanted poster but with "dead" instead of "dead or alive")
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

Actually I second a town post board and wanted poster.
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Does a Kill Order mean that you're automatically hated with the outpost?
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

Not yet. It still needs a little tweaking from the basic Wanted Criminal system.
The lore compels me!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I think which individuals are on the list needs a bit of adjustment also... but very cool.
Ardor

Post by Ardor »

If the outpost still needs new leadership, Ardor always wanted his own private army of assassins...
Last edited by Ardor on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[FROM Rithiel (OOC)]: Be careful what you wish for.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I'm available for hire, Ardor. Not an army, but I don't cost much as long as you let me drink from what I kill.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

A chained-weapon trainer.
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

More Sorcerer oriented RP!
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

#1 Added a chained weapon trainer. (the Corvus Dreadnaught)

#2 I think I saw a new sorcerer join lately. If you want to start up some RP the GMs will gladly back up any reasonable plans you might have. There is also the issue of nethrium that may have not been fully investigated by the rooks.
It's not easy being evil...
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

My partner in crime has been rather absent of late, but is there still anything going on with outpost renovations?
SomeAlt

Post by SomeAlt »

Is there an archery trainer in the outpost?
Dorn

Re: Under new management - what do Corvites need?

Post by Dorn »

Is there any chance of some new homes?
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

Yes.
lin

Post by lin »

A fletching and bowyering trainer!

Pretty please?
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

I can look into these as well.

Return to “Corvus Outpost”