Under new management - what do Corvites need?

A haven for those who have a love of sorcery or little patience for moral and ethical squabbles.
Sneaky

Re: Under new management - what do Corvites need?

Post by Sneaky »

The church is also based around compassion, compassion to all, they give those who deserve it the benefit of the doubt because they don't know what might've caused that person to become the way they are. So excommunicating people who practice those things isn't really the only option they have, also just because someone practices the "dark arts", doesn't mean they're an evil person
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Can we move discussion of ethics and RP to another topic? This is supposed to be for things Corvites need in the outpost.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

I'd love it if the Outpost was treated more like an actual town than some decrepit military outpost that's lacking in everything, especially since some of its residents aren't welcomed anywhere else. (Or disregard this since I just read Noctere's post)

We could use a donations crate, or some sort of public sharing building where we can put unused and unwanted items for other Corvites to use. Help those who are in the same position as yourself.
The Corvus Tanner doesn't have holsters for our guns.
The Corvus blacksmith doesn't have arrows for the bows they sell.
I don't see a Channeling trainer... We used to have one in that room with the Scribe, but they poofed.
The Clothing Repository doesn't sell warm accessories (scarves, socks) that are vital to survival. They could be made of beaver fur, I'll donate furs!
There are no towels! How are Corvus people supposed to dry themselves when they're dripping wet after cleaning themselves in Freezing weather? They could be made of woven beaver furs or something.

There's only one cat, can we have another?
The rum doesn't seem to be alcoholic.
There's no sit-down food here.
Last edited by Lun on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

So demanding ;)

I agree about some of the missing trainers still and there really are no arrows. Everywhere else seems to sell only steel or iron arrows which is a no-no.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

At least if you don't want to get scowled at.

I think though, we just had a recent post in the thread that the Outpost is just that... an Outpost with limited amenities. I guess we'll see!
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

Lun wrote:I'd love it if the Outpost was treated more like an actual town than some decrepit military outpost that's lacking in everything, especially since some of its residents aren't welcomed anywhere else. (Or disregard this since I just read Noctere's post)

We could use a donations crate, or some sort of public sharing building where we can put unused and unwanted items for other Corvites to use. Help those who are in the same position as yourself.
The Corvus Tanner doesn't have holsters for our guns.
The Corvus blacksmith doesn't have arrows for the bows they sell.
I don't see a Channeling trainer... We used to have one in that room with the Scribe, but they poofed.
The Clothing Repository doesn't sell warm accessories (scarves, socks) that are vital to survival. They could be made of beaver fur, I'll donate furs!
There are no towels! How are Corvus people supposed to dry themselves when they're dripping wet after cleaning themselves in Freezing weather? They could be made of woven beaver furs or something.

There's only one cat, can we have another?
The rum doesn't seem to be alcoholic.
There's no sit-down food here.

There is a donation bin. Check the other Corvus folders or ask someone in game to tell you where it is.
There is a channeling trainer around Corvus.
I agree with the warm clothes, though I don't want them made from beaver fur. Gross.
Towels? Eh?

Also, I would agree with the sitdown food. I would be more than happy to determine or design some low-cost/low-resource rustic fare that still has flavor.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

For a moment, just a fleeting moment I though the leadership within the Outpost had a warmed heart that grew three sizes this past day. I worried if they were about to have a tasty.. er 'unfortunate' accident one night.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

I wishes for a home. Could we get a few homes perhaps, or kick out some people who don't use em? All of ours are filled I believe. (#could be wrong dunno how houses work)
Life is like a box of chocolates. The caramel filled ones are the best.
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

We are actually planning a system by which all homeowners will need to pay a small regular tax to keep said home. This will apply to Corvus as well. So, when that goes live we should have a few homes become available, soon-ish. Otherwise I think Zoiya 'might' be willing to make a couple new ones for Corvus if you ask her really really nicely.
It's not easy being evil...
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Noctere wrote:We are actually planning a system by which all homeowners will need to pay a small regular tax to keep said home. This will apply to Corvus as well. So, when that goes live we should have a few homes become available, soon-ish. Otherwise I think Zoiya 'might' be willing to make a couple new ones for Corvus if you ask her really really nicely.
Either one would be fine! It will be a bit before I have the riln for a home anyhow, I just finally got some drive to get one and found out none were available :(
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I'd like to see the return of the wanted board.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Noctere wrote:We are actually planning a system by which all homeowners will need to pay a small regular tax to keep said home. This will apply to Corvus as well. So, when that goes live we should have a few homes become available, soon-ish. Otherwise I think Zoiya 'might' be willing to make a couple new ones for Corvus if you ask her really really nicely.
Ohhh can we auction off the things inside the houses for those that get kicked out? I think it'd be super fun to get coolio items redistributed instead of dissapearin.
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

I can make a few simple homes for your delightful burg, Noccy. We'll talk more this afternoon.
[CHAT - Lil' Skittles GM Zoiya escalates quickly]: *hugs Kent*
[CHAT - Kent "Gunney" Gunderman]: *gingerly hugs back*
[CHAT - Grandmaster Ardor will be NOM'd by a drakolin]: You can give Zoiya a bearhug Kent, she can handle it.
Kunren

Post by Kunren »

Zoiya wrote:I can make a few simple homes for your delightful burg, Noccy. We'll talk more this afternoon.
You dah best big Z
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Kunren wrote:
Ohhh can we auction off the things inside the houses for those that get kicked out? I think it'd be super fun to get coolio items redistributed instead of dissapearin.
I think the idea was everything in a home would be stored in a bank vault for collection by the player if and when they come back. After all, how would you feel if you'd been gone for two years, decided to go back to a game you had enjoyed in the past and see how things were, and suddenly found out that not only was your home sold, but so was everything in it?
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Fayne wrote:
Kunren wrote:
I think the idea was everything in a home would be stored in a bank vault for collection by the player if and when they come back. After all, how would you feel if you'd been gone for two years, decided to go back to a game you had enjoyed in the past and see how things were, and suddenly found out that not only was your home sold, but so was everything in it?
I'd march on Shadgard and burn it to the ground cause they obviously took everything. Righteous gits.
~Dorn
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Shields of any sort for sale, perhaps? We're an old military fortress, perhaps there's a storeroom full of shields or our blacksmith could make some.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

There are some in the blacksmith.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

A few things that could potentially be added or looked into:
Display cases for the carpentry shop. (Because what Corvite doesn't want to show off?)
Additional warm clothing options (gloves, hats, scarves, general material warmer types).
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Kiyaani wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:37 pm Additional warm clothing options (gloves, hats, scarves, general material warmer types).
Freshly harvested puppy pelts.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

The puppies there don't have enough pelt to harvest. ;)
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Dorn

Post by Dorn »

I knew there was a reason I called Corvus "home".
~Dorn

Return to “Corvus Outpost”