Recent Assault on Corvus

A haven for those who have a love of sorcery or little patience for moral and ethical squabbles.
Landion

Recent Assault on Corvus

Post by Landion »

A few nights ago, a large squadron of Viali knights led by their commander Lucio stormed Corvus' gates, cutting down swarms of undead and demonic defenders. In the chaos, the small child that had been wandering the Outpost in recent months dissapeared, presumably taken by the attackers. A short while later the attackers retreated, having left their mark upon the town, the carnage piled up in the courtyard.

Sceptus has yet to appear to comment upon the attack, instead the warlock has been strangely absent. Rumors have begun to spread that he has left the Outpost, seeking a more secluded location for his expiraments, while others say he is simply biding his time, planning for a counterstrike of revenge.

Citizens of the Outpost have begun to repair damages to their homes and shops caused in the attack, and new guards assigned to patrol the gates and road below.

All find themselves wondering what this attack means, and if Sceptus truley abandoned them? And if he has, will the Outpost survive without its founder?
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

I must admit I am confused at the mention of citizens repairing damage to homes and shops. The operation was performed without any siege equipment, nor any intent to damage the Outpost itself or structures within. The directive of the operation was simple and precise, and carried out without deviation so far as I could tell, and there was in fact talk with Lucio during preparations about ensuring no harm was to come to citizens, save those who bore arms and fought against us.

Additionally, I am curious to know if the conditions given by the Viali force will be announced publicly.
Last edited by Alexander on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

[quote=Alexander] there was in fact talk with Lucio during preparations about ensuring no harm was to come to citizens, save those who bore arms and fought against us.[/quote]

I don't think you succeeded with that. Acarin was ambushed following login (he was empty-handed too, so no arms) while trying to run away.
Last edited by Acarin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

Acarin's ego may remain satisfied in the fact that he is a rather special case, along with the other psychopaths.

I should perhaps have used the term "civilians" instead.
Last edited by Alexander on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I believe sociopath is the more politically correct term these days... even psychopaths have feelings (or do they?)
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Maybe one of the flesh golems you killed (I saw 25 piled dead in a single room) crashed through a building or something ;)

Return to “Corvus Outpost”