Infirmary

A haven for those who have a love of sorcery or little patience for moral and ethical squabbles.
Kiyaani

Infirmary

Post by Kiyaani »

Would it be possible to get some wounded in the infirmary to practice first aid on?
Landion

Post by Landion »

Hrm, not a bad suggestion... however I'll have to look into it since typically they don't run away until they're totally healed.

I'll look into it.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

While you're already working on the infirmary, can we get the better bandages in there too?
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Landion

Post by Landion »

Bandages are in.

When I tried to make wounded spawn, they ended up being shadgard folks and started fighting with Horrus. I'll have to work on that.
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

In retrospect, anyone in a Corvus infirmary is probably screwed anyway.
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Aw... Horrus is such a good healer though. =D
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I wish I could have been there. I would have bloodlust jab, jab, jab, kick, kick, kicked in Horrus' defense!
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Landion

Post by Landion »

Thanks to Rias, this issue is now resolved. Wounded folks can now be found at the Corvus Infirmary.

Return to “Corvus Outpost”