Ban on Ferrous metals, lifted?

A haven for those who have a love of sorcery or little patience for moral and ethical squabbles.
Nootau

Ban on Ferrous metals, lifted?

Post by Nootau »

Seeing as this ban was in place from Corvus.. who is now gone, is there anyone to even enforce/support this without the Outpost?
Blitz

Re: Ban on Ferrous metals, lifted?

Post by Blitz »

Acarin. =P
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

The sign is still up in the market, but I've seen Shifty buying steel from people for his pawnshop. So... not sure.
Noctere
GM

Post by Noctere »

I am not the guru for Corvus so Zoiya will have the final say but I would imagine many of the denizens of Corvus still do not like ferrous metals of any kind. As such, I do not see why they would suddenly lift the ban, even if a certain warlock has left the premises. Keep in mind classic supply and demand. You are also forgetting that due to the low demand on ferrous metals, there is a higher demand for other metals (Which means they pay more for them.)
It's not easy being evil...
Zoiya

Post by Zoiya »

There are still nether-blessed creatures living within our walls. We may have invited others to join us and feel free of the restrictions often placed on them in other towns, but we still have to take care of ALL of the citizens within our walls. The ban on ferrous metals stands. Lythwer will be speaking with the pawn master and issuing a reprimand. (OOC: I will also get Rias to see if we can restrict them being sold there.)

The reason for the ban wasn't for Sceptus' sake. It was for the many individuals who live in Corvus. They're still there, the ban stands.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

And stop leaving ferrous weapons and armor outside my door.

Return to “Corvus Outpost”