Fish stew and pies?

Zahrah

Fish stew and pies?

Post by Zahrah »

Is this a thing? I tried forever to make a fish stew last night and finally gave up after giving myself a headache because I've been told it is a thing, but if it is, I can't figure it out.

I've tried this with both basic and hearty stews. For example:
In the sturdy iron pot you see some stock, a fillet of salmon and a some dried pasta.
There is plenty of room left in the sturdy iron pot.

EAvd>
cook basic stew
You've got the wrong ingredients in there!
A basic stew is stock, meat, and pasta. But it's saying that's the wrong ingredients with the fish in there as opposed to some other sort of meat. Please note that that fillet of salmon is one from a caught fish and isn't the same as the round filet of salmon you can buy from the Fruitful Venture wagon. Just throwing that out there!
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: Fish stew and pies?

Post by Lun »

I think that cut fish doesn't count as food, neither does cut meat. You'll need a whole fish or a whole piece of meat.
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Well, that sucks. Alright, thanks for letting me know. I cut all the fish down because they were too big to fit into anything uncut.
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Chunks of meat, I believe, are a uniform single pound. I don't know if you can actually make fish pie/fish stew, but good luck! You can probably catch smaller fish in caves and the like.

Return to “Cooking”