Fruit from the Fruitful Harvest

Zahrah

Fruit from the Fruitful Harvest

Post by Zahrah »

It would seem that you can't use the fruit bought from the Fruitful Harvest wagon in fruit pies which leaves me wondering what you're supposed to do with them. Are they just for general munching or is there something else you can cook with them?
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
artus

Re: Fruit from the Fruitful Harvest

Post by artus »

Throw in your skillet and cook.:) It's not a bug.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

I'm sorry that I may have been misunderstood. I wasn't reporting a bug. I was simply asking what we're supposed to do with the fruit since it can't be used in fruit pies and no one on question seemed to know when I had asked about it.
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

You can't? Hmm.

I think fruit like blood oranges is just eaten. I've never had a use for it other than that, but cooking isn't my forte. I only make thin bear meat stew.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Not all fruits can be used in pies. Oranges can't for sure. Plums can't either. I forget what's all there vs what used to be there. However, all of those fruit can be stuck on a skillet and cooked. Yummy!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Cooking”