Veggie Issues

Drayla

Veggie Issues

Post by Drayla »

So today, I figured that since I had the necessary ingredients after I stumbled upon a pie crust someone had left behind in the community kitchen in Mistral, I decided to make a meat pie. I bought some stock and a pie pan, added everything in, tried to bake it, and it didn't work. After floundering about for a bit, I eventually decided to see if I could just make a hearty stew instead. Bought the pot, took out the crust, swapped everything over, tried again: nothing. So, I decided to check and see if my meat was bugged. I bought some pasta and tried making a basic stew: It worked. So apparently it was the veggies, since I was using three of the same kind. What confused me is I was using wild onions, and I'm fairly certain I've used them in stews in the past. Am I just crazy, are they bugged, or do they no longer count as regular veggies?
jilliana

Re: Veggie Issues

Post by jilliana »

Yes, you can use onions as a veggie. The problem may hve been that you were using it as the only veggie.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Cooking”