Could we bury them?

jilliana

Could we bury them?

Post by jilliana »

We are able to bury burnt meat, stews as well as pies along with other assorted foods.

Could it be possible to be able to dispose of burnt cookies and sticks?

---
bury cookie
You can only bury corpses or trash.
----

It's nothing urgent, but it would be something nice to be able to do. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
jilliana

Re: Could we bury them?

Post by jilliana »

Bumping this one up out of curiousity as to whether or not this is going to get fixed?
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Akila
Mentor

Post by Akila »

When I've failed in making cookies recently, the show up as a burnt mass, able to be buried.
[CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: It's that funny metal thing you put in your mouth, Galon, and then it goes "Boing, doing, dwang, dwang, doing, ding, boing, dwahng."
04:06:02 [CHAT - Mayor Bryce of Bryceburgh]: You know, the thing Snoopy plays to help Charlie Brown remember "i before e, except after c"
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

I am very disappointed with both of you.

Ruining cookies like that.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Fun fact: properly prepared cookies that fail always show up as "burnt cookie" while when prepared improperly will always yield "charred mass".
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “Cooking”