Suggestion: Vegetable Dishes!

jilliana

Suggestion: Vegetable Dishes!

Post by jilliana »

I was thinking it would be really nice if we could cook stews and pies that didn't require the use of meat or fish.

This would particularly be nice for those players who want to play a character who adheres closely to the rules recently implemented for a Thaumurge. Maybe not even that, but for someone that wants to play a vegetarian.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Suggestion: Vegetable Dishes!

Post by Rias »

Minestrone soup, heck yes!
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Rias wrote:Minestrone soup, heck yes!
Did we just agree on something that's good? Other than french fries and chocolate frosties, that is. :P
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Wasn't there minestrone soup in the Saucy Templar? Too bad some cult had to wreck the place.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

There sure was. :(

Return to “Cooking”