Cookies and Pies

jilliana

Cookies and Pies

Post by jilliana »

I'd like to start by mentioning that at first the idea of IC cooking wasn't all that appealing...but it turned out to be one of the things that is really truly shaping Jilliana into someone I love playing.
Now, I'd like to propose a couple (hopefully minor) changes to cooking.

Cookies: The energy level for mixing seems to be fine, but the 10 energy drop for shaping seems a bit high to me. After attempting to shape and reshape cookies after the dough keeps thinning...well...energy's pretty low. It could be skill-based, who knows, but it could stand to be adjusted just a little bit without dropping the cookie-making balance.

Pies: We have fruit and meat pies. It'd be nice to get a third category that would include a means to make something mixed with chocolate that isn't a fruit. Chocolate and cream is a nice example, or even chocolate and walnuts.
:)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Evelyn
Mentor

Re: Cookies and Pies

Post by Evelyn »

Chocolate and cream pie yes please! And it'll also be nice to cook pies with the cherries found in the wagon in Keth, cherry pie mmm!

Return to “Cooking”