Farm fences

Kontar

Farm fences

Post by Kontar »

What about building farm fences with carpentry? You could build a fence around your farm and it could keep creatures away and prevent them from eating your crops while you're away. I don't know if that happens now but at least it would be useful for practicing carpentry if nothing else.
Aleesia

Re: Farm fences

Post by Aleesia »

Or maybe to keep your own animals in? I know you guys are still holding on the whole farm animals and pets thing, but when it's coded and such I think it would be a good idea.
Orris

Post by Orris »

We were just talking about this on OOC actually, why is it you need a claim for a mine but not for a farm?
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

You can hire guards to keep people from your Mine, as well as it limits the server space taken up as each time is a instanced creation. A farm is in the open world, a lot less profitable and anyone can simply steal your crops.
lin

Post by lin »

Kontar wrote:What about building farm fences with carpentry? You could build a fence around your farm and it could keep creatures away and prevent them from eating your crops while you're away. I don't know if that happens now but at least it would be useful for practicing carpentry if nothing else.
Harvest Moon, anyone?

Return to “Woodworking”