Cave Worms

Lun
CLOK Patron

Cave Worms

Post by Lun »

Experienced my first Cave Worm experience today.

They suck! Aaaaargh! Rage! Complain!

Okay, whining over. Cave worms are an interesting enemy, and probably the hardest cave encounter. I really enjoy their balancing, and will have to account for them in the future...

Compared to the other encounters, though, they don't provide anything at all in return. We can't skin them for cave worm skins, or butcher them for food. They don't have any unfortunate folks remains in their caverns, nor any resources. It'd be nice if we could acquire something out of this poor situation, especially considering they're the most dangerous encounter in the mines.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Cave Worms

Post by Jirato »

The reward for the risk of cave worms is that you get to be the proud owner of a private mine, with near limitless resources including ones that are not easily obtained elsewhere. Pretty cool, huh?
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Lun
CLOK Patron

Re: Cave Worms

Post by Lun »

Very true!

Return to “Mining”