Coal availability and the Haiban Mines...

Jirato
DEV

Coal availability and the Haiban Mines...

Post by Jirato »

We noticed there wasn't really an easy place to get coal. It should be pretty universal, I think, so I added it to the Infested Mines (between Haiban and Mistral), and also the Haiban Mines.

On the subject of the Haiban Mines, when looking at the ore/gem distribution code, I realized it was supposed to be giving out ore and gems equal to the old "abandoned trade mine" area, but instead was giving out the super rare stuff from the premium trade reserve that you could previously only get to with a guild point ticket.

For now, I've left the rarer stuff in but added a bunch of common stuff to the mix to make it slightly more rare. Once we finish releasing the infested mines level 2 area, we may have the rare resources in the Haiban mines exhausted.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kiyaani

Re: Coal availability and the Haiban Mines...

Post by Kiyaani »

Neat! Thanks, J
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Thank you! Had this come up quite a bit lately, great to see it commonly available again.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Thank you for this! :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

"infested mines level 2 area,"
I'm super excited to hear about this new area!
I guess Artisans are going to need to hire guards in the future, I can see a lot of people having to work together to get things done in the future.

Return to “Mining”