Lanterns?

devilsmortician

Lanterns?

Post by devilsmortician »

I don't know as of now, but is there an easier way of lighting while mining? If not, could there be a wearable lantern hook?
Kiyaani

Re: Lanterns?

Post by Kiyaani »

I think it's kind of intentionally difficult. Wearable mining lanterns or hat candles etc have been requested before though so maybe that can be re-evaluated - especially with how handcarts have become more difficult to use as well. Player mines had the ability to have sconces which worked really nicely, but I'm not sure if those can be used in other mine types.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Kiyaani pretty much covered it all so I'll just add my +1 for re-evaluating the lighting situation.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Sconces for player mines was added, but player owned mines have been on the kibosh for years. Lighting for mines can be horrendous, there are some mines that only have passageways large enough for handcarts and we can't pull a handcart while holding a lantern!

Some suggestions I've heard:
Be able to place lanterns on handcarts to light up the room while being able to pull the handcart.
Candle hat
Sconces in every room of the mines. They are, after all, publicly used town mines that see lots of traffic.

Return to “Mining”