Gold and silver?

Vitello

Gold and silver?

Post by Vitello »

I want it but asking around noone knows (or says) where to find it. I'm also skeptical that if/where it can be mined is probably loaded with nasty beasts that can mangle an armorless miners.

I suspect there isn't much demand or profit in tin and zinc jewelry.
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Jirato
DEV

Re: Gold and silver?

Post by Jirato »

Just did a search on the server. There are four rooms (in two areas) where gold and silver may be mined. You are correct in that there is danger involved.

I have plans to add it to a third area, possibly another two rooms, in the future. However, that building project is kind of low-priority at the moment.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Mining”