Deforestation

Kiyaani

Deforestation

Post by Kiyaani »

Can we get a way to tell when 'surveying' whether or not it appears an area has already been heavily deforested? I don't mind the Udemi trying to protect the trees, but when I only chop down one tree after someone else chopped down a forest-worth and I get talked to about it IC - it's not really something my character goes for. If there was another way (other than druidry since we don't all have it) to tell if you're in an overgrown area rather than clearcutting that would be awesome. Alternatively, if you're someone who WANTS to clearcut and destroy the forest then you'd be able to tell also.
Lysse

Post by Lysse »

This would be nice. I dislike giving warnings to people who fell a tree in an area hurt by deforestation by accident. I would also feel safer felling trees on the odd occasional that I need to do so if I could see how low on trees an area is.
“There is always a choice."
"You mean I could choose certain death?"
"A choice nevertheless, or perhaps an alternative. You see I believe in freedom. Not many people do, although they will of course protest otherwise. And no practical definition of freedom would be complete without the freedom to take the consequences. Indeed, it is the freedom upon which all the others are based.”

Return to “Logging”