Updates

Rithiel

Updates

Post by Rithiel »

Trees in areas now can have a limited supply, and grow back slowly.

There are also trees of different sizes now.

You can also forage for wood/branch and possibly get one without needing to chop down a tree.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Thanks for letting us forage for branches without having to chop a tree down. It takes a little longer and is more hit-and-miss, but now I don't have to be a tree-killing hypocrite just to get branches for my arrow shafts.
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

Would it be possible for foraged branches to go into handcarts automatically, if they're being pulled?

Also, is foraging for branches based on one's herbalism skill, or logging skill?
Last edited by KianTheArcher on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

In areas with multiple tree types, would it be possible to forage for only one type of wood for branches? I wouldn't ask for increased chances or anything, I would just rather ignore all those types of wood I don't want instead of having to keep dropping them when I find them.

So like FORAGE MAPLE BRANCH would only actually give me something if the random roll was for maple. It could still be possible to have the random roll find pine or birch but if I'm only looking for maple, it could just ignore that and act like I hadn't found anything at all for that roll.
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

I'll take a look. Shouldn't be too difficult.
A cheerful jingle intones, "Rithenschmirtz Evil Incorporateeeed!"
[OOC - Candy Mountain, Spearhead]: usually when they're snarky, it's Rithiel
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

[quote=Rithiel]I'll take a look. Shouldn't be too difficult.[/quote]
Don't do it Rithiel. It's a trap!
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.

Return to “Logging”