Split logs and skillgains

Kiyaani

Split logs and skillgains

Post by Kiyaani »

At present, splitting large logs into smaller logs splitting those smaller logs into blocks doesn't appear to give either logging or woodworking skill. Considering the RT, the energy cost, and how many split logs you can end up going through for just one tree... I think it should provide at least a little something, much as weeding does for farming.

Any thoughts?
Kiyaani

Re: Split logs and skillgains

Post by Kiyaani »

Rithiel hit me up about this out of game and said she'd think about small gains when she's off hiatus. Hurry back Rithiel!
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Speaking of which, could the RT on chopping off split logs be looked at?

Chopping an entire tree into logs takes 25 seconds each round. Seems a bit silly that chopping 1/15th of the log takes 15. Maybe that's just me.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Lun wrote:Speaking of which, could the RT on chopping off split logs be looked at?

Chopping an entire tree into logs takes 25 seconds each round. Seems a bit silly that chopping 1/15th of the log takes 15. Maybe that's just me.
You're still chopping at a solid piece of trunk. Unsplit logs are huuuge.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Logging”