Pull that rod!

Lae

Pull that rod!

Post by Lae »

Is it possible, pleases and thanks you, to have the first pull come after the initial roundtime when you dip your rod in the water? I lose so many fish due to this!

<3 <3

Edited to add, it occasionally stacks RT on you as well, which keeps you from being able to pull in your fishy fish.
Last edited by Lae on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://i.imgur.com/SuO0Fej.gif
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
You ask, "Are we there yet?"
Bryce angrily says, "I will turn this horse RIGHT AROUND."
Speaking to you, Jaster exclaims, "Compassion, Sister Lae!"
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

I like the stacking roundtime, it gives me the impression that the fish has the advantage at the moment and I'm just barely able to hang onto it. But not having a bite immediately after you cast would be nice, and would make sense.

How about using bait? A DIG command for digging for worms or something, and then use ATTACH to attach them to your hook.
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland
Arphaxad

Post by Arphaxad »

Or you could try to catch some grasshoppers. Maybe different baits attract different fish?

Arphaxad
[OOC - Ramses the Wise]: Don't make me stop the world again.

Return to “Fishing”