Fish pricing

Sneaky

Fish pricing

Post by Sneaky »

Would it be possible to look at the pricing for fish?
In the copper-banded pine barrel you see an average speckled green rock-eater (x2), an average speckled gray river-duster (x6), a small flat spotted brown mudfish (x2), an average spotted white crappie (x8), a copperscale trout, an average orange-striped perch (x8), an average yellow-banded green river-eel, an average flat spotted brown mudfish (x5), an average yellow-green striped bass (x4), an average leaping blue salmon (x3), an average wide-eyed brown gulper (x2), an average yellow-banded gray river-eel, a small speckled gray river-duster (x5), a small spotted white crappie, an average spiky brown-finned clawfish, an average silvery ironscale trout, a small yellow-green striped bass, an average mirrorscale carp (x2), a silvery ironscale trout, a small silvery ironscale trout and a small speckled green rock-eater.
All these fish only net me around 165 riln. It took about two hours to catch them all.
[FROM Liani (OOC)]: It's an ice cream conehead
You also notice a bronze crossbow bolt (x8) and the corpse of a slender pale white cave drakolin.
Alila softly compliments, "Thank you for the story--you were all excellent."
[CHAT - Lore Hermit Rias (Retired) (Discord)]: @Alila is crazypants
Vitello

Re: Fish pricing

Post by Vitello »

Not that I fully agree but fishing has always been a low riln profession, even says so on the wiki. I think the real value is in the potential for cooking and sit-down food for morale.
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

I can think of a few things better to do with those fish, other than selling or cooking them. :D
Kent

Post by Kent »

Vitello wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:53 am Not that I fully agree but fishing has always been a low riln profession, even says so on the wiki. I think the real value is in the potential for cooking and sit-down food for morale.
Well, food is food, and in my opinion people ought to pay more for fresh fish than for gristly and unpalatable meats like wolf meat and the like, which is basically famine food IRL.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “Fishing”