Weed [plot#]

Barius

Weed [plot#]

Post by Barius »

Could we please have this feature? It would be extremely helpful for when you only want to tend part of a field, not all of it at once.
jilliana

Re: Weed [plot#]

Post by jilliana »

I...totally thought it was something else for a moment...

+1 on this by the way!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Vitello

Post by Vitello »

+1
Vitello - Ton - Shirinya - Alwaren
Alicia

Post by Alicia »

While it would be neat to weed a particular plot, why wouldn't you just want to remove the weeds from the entire field?
Barius

Post by Barius »

Because if I'm trying to reduce the amount of plots in the field and let some of them turn fallow, weeding the entire field does not allow me to do that.
Xyra

Post by Xyra »

Also, if half your crop has grown and been harvested, but the rest is still growing, you may want to only weed the plots with actual crops in them, since tilling for replanting automatically kills all weeds.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Can this be looked into again? It would be neat to make it an option to toggle focusing planted plots vs untilled plots as well as specific plot numbers.

*Edit*
Now that I think about it, being able to toggle only watering planted plots might be nice also. This would help with players trying to reduce field size while still maintaining currently growing crops.

Return to “Farming”