Crop Prices Question

Tressie

Crop Prices Question

Post by Tressie »

I'm just starting out, but some of the crops I sell only cover the cost of buying the seeds, so I end up breaking even, or getting less than I spent if any of the crops withered or plots got taken over by weeds. Is this just because I have low farming skill? This most recently happened with barley and cabbage, I sold 40 portions for 40 riln total (1 riln apiece). Each seed costs 1 riln to purchase, so I ended up with no net gain. I'm only asking because other crops sell for much more than the cost of the seeds, so I thought it was possible it could be a bug but wasn't sure. Having fun trying out all the different crops!
Avedri

Re: Crop Prices Question

Post by Avedri »

That seems a bit broken, but one thing to mitigate that in the mean time is to use vine or bush produce that doesn't get destroyed when you harvest. Good luck with the farming. =)
Rithiel

Post by Rithiel »

That was a bug, and should be fixed. Please post (or bug report) any other crops that only sell for 1 riln.
Tressie

Post by Tressie »

Thank you Rithiel! My cabbage and barley sold for much more than 1 riln on my last trip to the market. I'll report the others when I try them. Since I made good money I went on a seed-buying spree. ;)

Return to “Farming”