New Types of Bows

Nootau

New Types of Bows

Post by Nootau »

Will Traders be able to make special bows such as wheel or re-composite bows?

Will players be allowed create the more powerful recurve bow?
Last edited by Nootau on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Reynard

Post by Reynard »

I've gotten the impression from the Tse Gaiyan workshop that's been mentioned in a few places and the lack of Woodcarving Mastery for the Traders that Bowyering is meant to be an Udemi thing. I could be wrong there, though.
-> put meat in pan
You can't put anything inside the pants.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I would lean toward Udemi over traders, myself. Traders will have a lot of unique and exclusive crafting, but I don't think they should get every one. After all, the Udemi are the ones out there using bows all the time, and have a tendency to also do a lot of woodcrafting (making and maintaining their own tools in the wilds, they'd have to). They'd know more about what would go into unique and superior bow designs than a trader.
The lore compels me!
Landion

Post by Landion »

Currently there isn't any woodcarving mastery, or anything like that for Traders and I don't forsee there being anything like that in the future.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Will there be such for Udemi?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements

Return to “Bowyering/Fletching”