Tool Durability

Elystole

Tool Durability

Post by Elystole »

Has anyone else noticed that their tools are degrading more quickly than they used to?

My steel pickaxes are definitely breaking down more quickly after the same amount of mining. Jilliana tells me that an iron logging axe is only good for three trees which isn't even a wagon load. I used to get more than that when I was logging.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
jilliana

Re: Tool Durability

Post by jilliana »

Yeah. Today I estimated closer to 4-5, but still...

I don't know if this was changed but I did notice back when I was farming that those tools degraded very quickly as well.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
Lore Hermit

Re: Tool Durability

Post by Rias »

The difference might be that there was a bug for a while that would multiply an item's durability several times over, so they seemed like they'd last really long. That was squashed a good while ago now though, and only seem to recall it affecting armor, not weapons and tools, but that could be faulty memory on my part.

Whatever the case, we'll take a look.
The lore compels me!

Return to “General Professions”