Tailoring

Nootau

Tailoring

Post by Nootau »

Currently clothes can be made out of Leather, though we do not have a method have supplies to create clothing from other materials. I have thought of a solution for this problem.

[Tailoring] could produce garments such as what leather-working classifies as clothing, but also many more different things that would be awkward to make from leather or fur. [Stores] can be added to sell sheets of cloth by the pound. So each unit of [Silk] or cheaper [Linen] can be sold. [Tailoring] would become its own skill but because of how similar it is to [Leather-working] it could share a new joint skill, [Textiles] which would add to [Leather-working] and [Tailoring] rolls for quality of the products.

Crafting options for [Tailoring] could be, [Tops], [Bottoms], [Full-Length], [Accessories]. [Tops] would contain different styles of shirts, blouses and coats, while [Bottoms] would cover trousers, skirts and socks. [Full-Length] would offer a selection of cloaks and dresses while [Accessories] could cover caps, scarfs, gloves and other fabric based items.
Last edited by Nootau on Sun May 20, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Landion

Post by Landion »

[img=COLORS]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/funny-pictures-catnip-cat-likes-colours.jpg[/img]

But yeah, in the future I'd like to do something like this with Tailoring... It's on the lower priority to-do list of dooom.
No longer GMing for CLOK.
Rias
Lore Hermit

Post by Rias »

I think he's a Broncos fan.

Tailoring will definitely be in at some point.
The lore compels me!

Return to “General Professions”