Blacksmiths and leatherworkers just got more demand!

Rias
DEV

Blacksmiths and leatherworkers just got more demand!

Post by Rias »

Or that's the hope, at least. For those crafters who don't deign to read the changelog, getting items repaired at an NPC now takes a very very long time (they're busy working for the whole town, after all - not just you). We're hoping this encourages PCs to come to you crafters instead, so you can repair their things much more quickly.
The lore compels me!
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

Is there any chance of this time being varied by how populated the city is? This is a whole lot bigger of a deal for Mystic Lake and Corvus.
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I know of some skilled leathercrafters in Corvus, and blacksmiths that do their best to remain neutral and make their services available to anyone of any faction. I can only think of one prominent PC crafter who would probably turn someone down due to Corvus affiliation.

Worst case scenario, you use backup gear while you wait for your repairs.
The lore compels me!
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Xzean, I'm a decent leathercrafter and can fix your armor. Just let me know if you need repairs if I'm actually on. I know I haven't been around very much but....
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Slaidh

Post by Slaidh »

I'm still working my way up in leatherworking but I'm not bad. I'll repair your stuff, Xzean. If your stuff is getting bad and I'm not around you can send me mail, I have the email notifications set up and I'll log in soon as I can.
Elma exclaims, "Let a woman rest, burn you!"
Elma hurls a bolt of flame at a limping infested merchant. Fireball hits the eyeball, vaporizing it and much more.
Note: Don't bother Elma while she's resting.
Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

This sounds so cool! Thanks! :)
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

Well hey, thanks guys. I didn't realize, and would rather have a PC do it as long as it is an option.
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg

Return to “General Professions”